Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow’s first objective in every case is to obtain the necessary compensation for victims or victims’ families. The attorneys at MBBB also feel an obligation shared by their clients to ensure that policies and procedures are changed to prevent future accidents. For many victims, an apology and a change in policy can bring a much-needed sense of closure and satisfaction. This is especially true in aviation and mass transit cases, where millions of people each year are affected by potentially unsafe situations or conditions.
When clients retain MBBB’s legal services, they have the benefit of all of the attorneys’ experience and knowledge. Peter Black is a licensed pilot with an extensive history of litigating complex aviation and mass transit lawsuits. Other attorneys at the firm have years of knowledge on transportation law and the skills developed in a wide range of successful lawsuits, including:
- Fatal and nonfatal airplane crashes – both commercial airliners and private planes;
- Airport collisions between taxiing aircraft;
- Aircraft accidents caused by negligent actions of the airport or regulator officials;
- Bus and train accidents, including defective crossing signal accidents;
- MBTA commuter rail train accidents;
- MBTA water taxi accidents;
- Mass transit accidents caused by defective or poorly maintained equipment;
- Injuries and wrongful deaths caused by negligence of transit workers; and
- Injuries and wrongful deaths resulting from assault in mass transit stations with inadequate security.
From the first meeting at Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, clients have the advice and counsel of lawyers who have extensive experience with aviation and mass transit personal injury law. MBBB has earned its reputation as a successful advocate for those injured in transportation accidents.